Data Privacy and Security at the Workplace
Recorded on Wednesday, July 14, 2021
When you run a business where people are in and out of a physical space — such as the office — you will naturally want to understand more about who they are, what they’re doing, and their relationship with your property.
In today’s digital world, how are you making sure that you’re doing this the right way?
Join Kevin McCarthy, HqO Co-founder & SVP of Technology; Rick Winter, End-User Business Development Manager-PACS at HID Global; and Kenny Reed, Director of Business Development at Datawatch Systems Inc. to discuss:
- Why data collection and security are important to the CRE industry
- A breakdown of “good” data and “bad” data, and what that means to property teams
- How you can go about collecting data in safe, meaningful ways
- The importance of physical security in the workplace
- How to vet technology providers to ensure they follow best practices and compliance standards
- The future of data privacy, as indicated by other industries