Recorded on December 9, 2021
It’s more important than ever to align your business with larger societal and environmental demands. And in the workplace, taking such measures can enhance the tenant experience.
In fact, about 44% of the Millennial workforce makes choices over the organizations they’d work for based on personal ethics and values, alongside 49% of the Gen Z workforce doing the same. Join us as we sit down with special guests to discuss:
- The impact of ESG practices on the tenant experience
- How technology can facilitate a lot of these needs
- How these strategies also relate to the landlord brand, tenant attraction and retention, differentiation in the market, and building efficiency/cost
- The ways innovative property teams around the world are investing in ESG practices, and how tenant experience technology is helping them
- ESG’s role in the future of the workplace
And much, much more. Register now!