HqO FOR WORK ORDERS & SERVICE REQUESTS
Enhance your digital workplace solutions
Learn how you can efficiently automate your office’s work orders and service requests.
Streamline the work order process for your tenants without adding any additional operational burden to your property staff and engineers by leveraging our existing integrations to create digital-to-physical experiences in the workplace. Through the HqOS™ end-to-end operating system, our growing partner technology ecosystem produces efficient and frictionless results for any portfolio without making any changes to your existing property management tools or workflow. Together, we can improve your experiences without any operational burden.
Streamline work orders with ease
Within the HqOS Marketplace, we partner with the workplace solutions that you already love and use — making it extremely easy to facilitate work orders and service requests through our platform. Property managers no longer have to worry about changes to their processes or replacing their existing systems. Instead, they can get the best of technologies such as Building Engines and Angus Systems in a single, efficient tenant app.
Improve office experiences
Access leading providers of customer-driven mobile and cloud-based work order and operations management solutions in order to collect information from daily activities, make real-time collaboration possible, inspire tenant loyalty, manage risk, and prove operational performance.
- Centralize all key tenant functionality into cohesive mobile and desktop platforms
- Improve tenant communication while saving property management’s time
- Aggregate operational data and tenant behavior data in the HqOS Digital Grid to optimize portfolio performance
Activate quick solutions
Integrating these solutions is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Enable your Building Engines or Angus Systems integration with just a few clicks in our Marketplace
- The HqO team will quickly configure the integration in your HqOS account
- Once activated, tenants will be able to submit work orders through their tenant app, just like they would normally in Building Engines or Angus Systems
- All customizations — including request types and building locations — will be automatically included in the tenant app experience so you do not have to do any additional setup work